Thursday, August 7, 2008

EDM #76- Flower

Flowers are something I like to look at but not to draw, so this was interesting. I have several other flowers in my garden that I will try also, but I thought I would post this. I have not posted for a couple of days because of working on a new study for our graphic novel. It is over at Urban Signz. I also cannot go out in the sun because of a stupid face treatment I am having to do so I am cooped up and I look like I have some sort of horrible skin disease.

Tomorrow we are going to the Clark County Fair and I will wear a big hat and maybe a veil (grin) and hopefully do some fun fair sketches.

6 comments:

kazumiwannabe said...

That's very beautiful! Great colors and great compostion too. It must be hard for you to stay inside all the time...

Gillian Mowbray said...

Lovely rich colours to this - it almost looks like satin.
Sorry to hear that you're shut indoors. Hope all will be well soon. x

Timaree said...

Nice bright flower. I like it. Enjoy yourself at the fair. No one is going to notice your face - really. As much as the commercials try to insist on perfection, people know it isn't there and don't think twice about the redness that shows up under some of these treatments. They probably already know someone else who's been through it. They are going to be much more interested in what you are drawing.

Lynn said...

Wow, this is beautiful! The colors are so rich.

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

This is very good!

Deb said...

Beautifully done...rich looking!